Intellichlor IC40 Salt Chlorinator & Power Center For Pools Up To 40,000 Gallons
Pentair Water Pool and Spa IntelliChlor Chlorine Generator is the only automatic chlorine generator with user-friendly controls. Available in two models, the IntelliChlor chlorine generator makes automatic chlorine generation easy to choose, install and operate.
Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitize output, and water flow.
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons
- All performance data - production setting, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages - are captured daily, making it easy to maintain perfect water
- Exclusive cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Integrated sensors in the generator cell ensures that water temperature conditions, automatic shutoff feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life
- Three-year limited warranty or 8,000 hours of chlorine output, whichever comes first. See warranty for complete details
- Titanium electrode cell blades are coated with Ruthenium oxide and are rated for more than 10,000 hours of operation - five years of reliable chlorine generation under normal conditions.
- Control electronics are isolated in the cell, away from high heat components, for longer cell life.
- Totally waterproofed electronics for maximum reliability.
- Rugged, dependable power supply transformer is UL Approved and includes 15' or UL Approved cable with easy installation via quick connector on power supply.
Union inlets and outlets connections make cell replacement fast and easy.
SALT SYSTEM INSTALLATION PRICE INCLUDES:
- PVC pipe and Schedule 40 fittings.
- Electrical installation from unit to timer.
- Mounting of control panel to concrete wall.
SALT SYSTEM INSTALLATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Salt. Required amounts of salt usually amount to an extra $50.00-$75.00 on pools under 25,000 gallons.
- Plumbing of valves (Jandy, backwash, check) to accomodate installation of the electrode cell. Some installation will require little to no re-configuration of your plumbing system. However, there are going to be some cases in which re-configuration of the plumbing line will need to be performed. This will allow for proper installation of the electrode cell.
NOTE: If you're not sure what your salt system installation will involve, please select the "Install, But Need Info On My Type Of Plumbing!" in the drop-down menu list. We can arrive and determine what the installation will include.