Beautiful, Detailed & Flexible Renovations
Hundreds of thousands of new pools were built here in the Valley during the 1990's. Fast forward to 2016, and your pool is already 20-25 years old! Is it time to update your pool? Pool aesthetics, equipment and technology have evolved tremendously over this time. You now have broader choices in regards to every step of the renovation process, from exotic interior surface materials, color LED lighting, custom water features, variable-speed pumps, natural stone decks, remote automation... the list is long! Everyone involved with renovations at Love Pool Care takes enormous pride in every project we perform, large or small. You can take comfort that we're detail-oriented, flexible, customer-service driven, and dedicated to provide years of follow-up care and advice.
- White Marble Plaster. Still beautiful and a popular choice for budget-conscious clients. Plaster is not as strong or resilient as it once was, making diligent maintenance and proper water chemistry a must.
- StoneScapes Mini-Pebble. Our most popular choice and extremely customizable with colored glass and/or shell additives. Mini-Pebble is resilient, strong, and beautiful.
- StoneScapes Touch Of Glass. Looking to add pizzazz to your interior surface? These are sparkling glass bead additives we can add to any pool finish. We can also create custom blends.
- StoneScapes Puerto Rico Blend. Like Touch of Glass, the Puerto Rico Blend are glass bead additives to your Mini-Pebble surface. The only difference is that these are more "petite" pieces of glass.
- QuartzScapes Regular Series. Quartz is strong! Priced slightly higher than most Mini-Pebble aggregates, but adds a sleek, smooth, and elegant feel to any pool interior. Application technique is critical in achieving a gorgeous, consistent QuartzScapes surface.
- QuartzScapes Caribbean Series. An upgrade from the QuartzScapes Regular Series. The Caribbean Series contain vivid blue, gray, and black hues that give the appearance of the water on the Caribbean islands.
- QuartzScapes Reflection Series. An upgrade from the QuartzScapes Regular Series. The Reflection Series provides a sprinkle of sparkle to the QuartzScapes surface.
- ColorScapes. A mixture of ceramic-coated Quartz Crystals and Plaster. Pricing for this material can range from low to high end, depending on the mixture colors. Not as strong as QuartzScapes, but beautiful nonetheless!
- JewelScapes Classic Series. The crown jewel of surfaces! A glass aggregate surface that is distinctive and colorful. JewelScapes is costlier than all other aggregates, but lives up to it's cost... a true difference maker. Also available in different upgrade series that are listed below.
- JewelScapes Opal Series. The Opal Series contains an icy blend of crystal clear glass beads with high quality pigments.
- JewelScapes Reflective Series. The Reflective Series contains all glass beads with an assortment of bold colors.
- JewelScapes ONE Series. The ONE Series contains different mixtures of glass bead and Mini-Pebble and Regular Pebble.
- JewelScapes Blend Series. The Blend Series are batches of glass bead and/or pebble that can be custom mixed in with any Series.
- All 1" Tile. Stunning and sophisticated. Tile prices ranges can be vastly different, as glass tile is more expensive than ceramic tile. Preparation and application techniques are critical in achieving long-lasting all-tile pool or spas.
- 1", 3", 6" Waterline Tile. 6" is the still the most popular waterline tile. However, 1" waterline tile has grown in popularity and provides a unique backsplash to your pool interior.
- We proudly provide tile from 3 distributors: Noble Tile Supply, National Pool Tile, and Lightstreams Glass Tile
Spillways & Water Features...
- We take our spillways very seriously. All of our spillways are custom-crafted, waterproofed, and designed to spill AWAY from the spa wall. You can check out our video of a 3 spa spillway project we designed and installed right here and pics of this project right here.
- Copper Spillways. The beauty of copper is it fits perfectly with Arizona's history, landscape, and natural color. Each spillway will patina over time to give it beautiful hues of green, gray, and blue.
- Travertine Spillways. Travertine spillways can be customized with a short or long radius. Each of our spillways are honed and shaped to create beautiful sheets of water. View one of our projects right here.
- Water & Fire Features. Our features are designed to work within the confines of the environment. Movement of water is beautiful to watch and listen to. You can view a water and fire project right here.
- From Diving Pool To Play Pool. More and more pool owners are deciding that their diving board days are over. Shallow play pools give you better overall use of the pool, and expands its capabilities... such as volleyball, basketball, and greater safety for children.
- How Is This Done? We layout the pool area to be filled, snap lines, raise or delete the main drain, fill and compact, and use shotcrete to fill! Don't let this confuse you... we can make this a reality for any pool.
- Sun Shelfs. Like depth conversions, Sun Shelfs can provide long, wide areas to lounge. Sun Shelfs are usually built near the entry steps with a depth of about 9"-12". These are great for extra space to sit in a partially submerged lounge chair, toddlers, or even dogs. You can view one of our projects that contain both a Sun Shelf and Depth Conversion right here.
Pebble Rolled Bond Beam Conversions...
- Out With The Rolled Bond Beam. Many pools were constructed in the 1990's with Pebble Rolled Bond Beams. These beams rolled out of the water and provided a rounded edge alongside the beam of your pool. The fact is many of these beams are now cracking and deteriorating, causing extreme injury potential and being extremely unsightly.
- In With Natural Stone. Many of our clients are choosing Flagstone or Travertine to replace the failing Pebble Rolled Bond Beams. We completely remove the pebble and shotcrete down to the original bond beam of the pool. We then re-build using Flagstone or Travertine. The end result is stunning. There's a major difference in quality of projects like this, so be very careful in choosing the right contractor for this type of work. You can view one of our projects right here.
- Acrylic. Acrylic is still our most popular and affordable choice when it comes to renovations. We provide several different patterns: Lace, Flagstone 2 Color, Flagstone 3 Color, and Stamped With Custom Color. All of these patterns are beautiful and will complement any work being done to the pool's interior surface.
- Travertine Pavers. Far and away our preferred choice when it comes to accentuating your pool deck and/or patio. Travertine Pavers can be used as an overlay on top of your existing deck (in most cases) or we can rip up your existing concrete deck and apply new pavers and coping. Travertine Pavers are forgiving, natural, and resilient. No worries about cracked concrete. You can view one of our Travertine projects right here.
- Belgard Pavers. Another popular and gorgeous way to achieve a completely different look to your deck is through the use of Belgard Pavers. As with Travertine Pavers, Belgard Pavers can be used an overlay over existing concrete or as a standalone set with polymeric sand. These pavers do achieve higher temperatures than Acrylic or Travertine, but the look is worth it. You can view one of our projects right here.
- Equipment Matters! No matter how beautiful your pool looks, it makes no sense to have faulty equipment. Any pool must be able to move water efficiently, filter that water properly, and be able to clean itself. If we can achieve these 3 things, your newly beautifully renovated pool will stand a better chance of staying beautiful.
How Do I Begin?
- You can submit our web form or give us a call at 602-218-5302 to schedule a free, no obligation estimate. We'll discuss your needs, measure, take pictures, and then create and provide a detailed estimate via email. Our estimates will not be hard to read, transposed on carbon copy paper, or left on your patio table. We actually take time to provide a detailed and complete estimate for your backyard renovation project.
- Quick scheduling! If the estimate looks good, we can begin scheduling within 7 business days (sometimes sooner).
- We take great measures to provide as much information as we can into our initial estimate. We will not perform any extra, non-authorized work without providing a revised change order estimate first!
- Communication before, during, and after any project is very important to us. You can expect calls, emails, and texts indicating when our crews will arrive and status updates on your project. Multiple and detailed pictures are taken and shared within our team.
- We provide 4 weeks of absolutely free, complete pool care after any project that includes a new interior surface. This gives us an opportunity to make sure all is OK with your pool. After the 4 weeks is provided, you can either continue weekly pool care with us, or choose to maintain the pool however you'd like.
- We provide quick, pool loan-specific financing! Lyon Financial offers multiple loan programs up to $100,000 that can be conditionally approved within 24-48 hours. Click Here To Apply.