Why Choose Us?
- Fully licensed with the Arizona Registrar Of Contractors, Insured, and Bonded.
- A+ reviews with the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List, Nextdoor, Google, and Facebook.
- Zero Arizona ROC complaints.
- Communication is top priority. You can call or text us at 602-218-5302 anytime.
- We hire employees... not outsourced sub-contractors. Our employees are hard-working, dependable, professional, and expected to follow our strict protocol for working on your pool.
- Our uniformed employees arrive in distinctive, clean GPS-tracked company trucks.
- Flat-fee service rates! Any additional pool repairs are directly authorized by you!
- No contracts!
- All pool service visit info is electronically recorded and stored.
- 10% Service Client discount for all pool repairs and replacement items.
- Web portal account management to view and pay invoices.
- Accept all major forms of credit card payments, checks, and cash.
We believe in 5 important factors in maintaining a clean, clear, and operational pool...
- Good, Clean Water! Our local water supply contains high amounts of minerals. Wrong pool chemicals can add to this problem in a short amount of time. Our philosophy is to use the least amount of chemicals possible to achieve optimum water balance.
- Efficient Water Flow! The introduction of variable-speed pumps has enabled the ability to "dial in" proper water flow... while driving down energy costs. Water needs to move!
- Proper Filtration! Today's high-capacity cartridge filters provide great filtration, save on wasted water from backwashing sand filters, and eliminate the need for water-flow restricting backwash valves. D.E. filters provide superb clarity, helping eliminate contaminants in pool water before they become an issue.
- Functioning Cleaning System! Having a working automatic cleaning system is vital in keeping the pool surface clean of debris and dirt... and free of staining. If dirt is continuously removed from the surface, algae has a more difficult time flourishing.
- A Dependable And Professional Pool Maintenance Technician! Our job is not to only oversee all of the items listed above... but to make sure your pool is in the best condition possible.
Our Service Protocol...
- Correct Chemical Implementation. The chemicals we implement are the most effective and pure form of chemicals we can use to treat our hard Arizona water. No calcium oxidation or sanitation by-products are used in our pools.
- Thorough Cleaning. Our pool service technicians are trained to keep your pool clean! Brushing the surface, walls, and waterline tile are critical in preventing stains on the interior finish, along with keeping algae out of the pool.
- Preventative Maintenance. Detecting any issues with pool equipment or water is critical in saving the pool from turning stagnant, or creating a new set of issues. Our technicians are trained to detect and report issues immediately. There are absolutely no service call charges if we have to send our Repair Technician to your pool.
- Dependability. All of our pool care technicians are trained one way... the Love Pool Care way! You can count on our staff to provide great customer service, always doing whatever it takes to make sure your pool is running and looking to the it's best capabilities. There is nothing we won't do for our client!
- Communication. This is a critical facet of our business that we work on every day! You can expect quick, clear, and concise communication. During each visit, we record and submit pool data and pictures. All of the information is immediately shared and categorized for easy reference.